hello again.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Painting

I was in one of my friend's wedding this weekend. She had to be the most beautiful bride yet. Seriously. Amazing wedding. It was so much fun, and such a godly couple. Wow. But afterwards, I was left with this thought of "wow, I want to move back to Jackson." I know, I know, most people don't think of Jackson and think, "Hmm, now THAT's a place I want to be." But I do. I don't want to be there forever by any means, but I want us to finish school there. I don't feel finished with it yet. I am more and more feeling that this town is getting cramped, like an old shoe. I think it has to do with so much history here. I'm so ready for a fresh coat of paint in my life. Wesley and I are thinking of "repainting" areas, if you will allow me to continue the metaphor.

No comments: