hello again.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Today


Ah, work.


Knox is sleeping soundly at the babysitters' house. He shall soon wake, and I will go and feed him. I enjoy my little breaks to go visit him. I am always a bit sad when I have to leave him. I do not understand this system that I'm in that I have to let other people, even if they are people I trust, raise my child for me. It breaks my heart.
Wesley is planning to go back to Nashville to record some more. I'm glad that he's able to make his record finally.


Last night we cooked Linguini Alfredo with crabmeat. It was wonderful! Except, right afterwards it tore up my stomach. Stupid lactose intolerancy. Anyway, we watched Big Brother. I know it's silly, but I'm such a fan. I don't think I could leave my family for 6 weeks or so like that, though!

No comments: