hello again.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well, the concert was wonderful. Those Andys and a Ben. They can play. We had a good visit with my sister. I always feel that I don't get to see her enough. She came in town last night, and we went walking this morning before work. It was muggy outside, so I was drenched in sweat when we got back. Yuck. I wasn't planning on this, so I took a tad longer to get ready than I expected.
Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. It was nice. Wesley planned a date and suprized me with it. I thought we were going to the grocery store, but we went to dinner instead. We both got pork tenderloin.Yum! I should make that more often, because, man it was good!! While Knox was being babysat by his grandparents, he apparently had troubles using the...well, diaper. Poor baby. We're starting a prune regiment today.
Wesley should be over any minute now for lunch, and when he does, I shall go prepare lunch for us both. Today we are having grilled chicken salad with jello for dessert. Mmm.

No comments: