hello again.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tacos for dinner.

Eating at the Townsends' house. They have been feeding me and Knox most meals this week. Thanks girls. Yum.
Wesley is driving in the rain. He's trying to find a gas station. I hope he's safe.
I may Christmas shop this weekend...hmmmm...not sure what to buy. Not sure I want to. But it will be good to visit my sister and my mom.
Little Sam has my phone right now. (He's the other little boy Knox's age that stay with the Townsends.) He's practically in heaven. He's never allowed to touch phones, so this is great for him. My phone is basically a piece of junk, so it works out well. His face glows when he reaches for it. Its pretty funny. He's walking around right now with only one shoe on. Both socks on, though, so, that's good. Here's a good question: Can you ever juice a banana? Robin says no. She juices stuff all the time. She says they're "unjuicible" and would just turn to pulp, or mush. I have no clue.

No comments: