hello again.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Play Days

Wednesday afternoon I spent most of the day being a highway for Little Knox. He would run his tiny yellow truck up and down my arms and legs and head. It amazes me how much he loves trucks. He will stop anything (even eating a banana) to listen to a truck. "Brmm-Brmm!"
He is growing into quite the young man. I used to think that he looked like a big baby, but more and more he is looking like a little man. He is very much a little boy. I am not quite sure when he turned into this little boy. He is learning to determine yellow from blue. He can answer correctly 3 questions from the shorter chatechism. He gets upset when the top is not on the laudry detergent correctly. He can eat with a fork.
And now we are waiting on number two. I still don't yet know if they are a girl or a boy, but by now, I'm sure it's determinable. Wesley told me he kinda hopes they are a boy so that Knox will have a little buddy. I think this is good logic. Although, a girl would be nice, too.

1 comment:

kierstin said...

oh my gosh! had no idea you guys were pregnant again! that's so exciting!! congrats!