hello again.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another recipe

So, I stole this from another website. I have full intentions of giving them complete credit, so perhaps it is not really stealing. I have not tried them yet, but have faith that I will as soon as I enter my kitchen this afternoon. They look incredible. Check out this website: Claire Nettles.

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies slightly adapted from Picky Palate

1 stick softened butter
6 Tablespoons sugar
6 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¼ Cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
9 Oreo Cookies, broken into pieces
1 Cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi,
I found your blog through Facebook, I think.
I'm a student at MC, and I was in Swannanoa. I also had a class with your husband: Basic Design II.
Just wanted to say hi and I love the recipe!