hello again.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Knox is back! :)  Happy birthday, Knox!
He is going to be Nemo for Halloween. 
 I am looking forward to trick-or-treating with him.  It will be his first time.  Tonight we are having some friends over for games and appetizers, so I've been in the kitchen cooking this afternoon (and cleaning the house), and I should be back in the kitchen cooking some more.  Once the dishes are done I'll make the Rice Crispy Treats, but I have to wait b/c the pan is dirty...sad.
Today I had an ultrasound, but sadly I wasn't able to get good pictures.  The baby kept his face cover the whole time.  :(  This was a bit disappointing to both me and Wesley, but the good news is that we are both healthy and on schedule.  

3 comments:

The Mayer Family said...

Hey Claire!! Knox is just precious! I love his Halloween costume too. I know you're so excited about the new baby! What's your actual due date? What are ya'll going to name the new baby? I'm going to add your blog to my favorites so that I can keep up with ya'll. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Knox was so cute Friday night! I am still laughing at him eating that tootsie roll, paper and all! It was good to see y'all! You and baby fred are looking pretty darn cute these days :) Glad to hear you and fred are doing well! Only a few more weeks and we will get to meet him!!!

brookejones said...

i'm waiting to see birthday pictures!