hello again.

Monday, February 9, 2009

laundry laundry laundry!

I am swamped. But secretly, I kinda don't mind laundry. I don't know why I let it get this ridiculous, though. Really. And now its to the point where I have to finish all of it today and tomorrow because I have to pack all day Wednesday for our trip to Florida early Thursday morning. I kinda like packing, too; I just am so concerned that I'm going to forget something. I make lists of what I need, lists for what I need to get, lists for what I have in each bag, and lists for how many bags we have.
Kuyper is laying on the couch beside me and giggling. His little sounds are so sweet. And Knox is enjoying seeing Kuyper more alert these days. He gets excited whenever Kuyper is looking at him. Yesterday Kuyper was crying in the car and Knox told him, "Its ok, Little Buddy. Don't cry." How sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that has to be the sweetest story ever. speaking of laundry, it's about that time for me. i am almost out of clothes...