hello again.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 26

Today i am twenty-three, and things are looking up. Knox slept most of the night!! Hooray!! (He's been in this kick lately where he doesn't want to sleep through the night anymore. We're fixing that.) Wesley called and sang me happy birthday! :) It was good to hear from him. This morning at work, a co-worker brought me a piece of cake. It is good, too. Yellow with chocolate icing and chocolate chip filling. Mmm. I have plans to eat lunch at the Castle with Mom and dinner at South China with Dad. Last night I cooked a seafood lasagna that Wesley has been after me to cook. I think we'll eat it tomorrow and freeze half of it. It is really large. It looks good! I took pictures of it, and I'll try to remember to post them later. It has shrimp, crab, and scallops. Yum! I've never tried to make lasagna from scratch before. I have a new appreciation for those that do.

1 comment:

kierstin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY new friend! Wesley is working hard here at our house on vocals and I can tell he misses you and Knox and wishes he was there. Glad to see you have started a blog...it'll be fun to keep up with Knox's new adventures...

Enjoy your celebrations today!