hello again.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

play with your vegetables...

I had forgotten how good of a movie Simon Birch is until Wesley bought it for us a few nights ago. I was even sorta dreading watching it, though i don't now know why. What a kid. I'm not going to go as far as to say we should all be a little more like him, but what a story.

On a lighter note, its hot today. I mean, really hot. I wish I had a pool and nothing to do but swim and drink ice water today. Knox ate carrots for breakfast and lunch today. No allergy there. A.m. was mixed with apple juice, and p.m. was mixed with grape. It sounds awful, but he liked it.

My sister sent me an email with pictures of all kinds of vegetable things in it. I know this sounds weird. It is. I hate forwards, but this is funny. I thought so, anyway. I'll post a few of them.



No comments: