hello again.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white...

... MLK weekend...?



Saturday it SNOWED!!! I know this may sound insignificant to most of you out in blogger-land, but if you don't realize, it NEVER snows here. Seriously, the only time I know of it snowing was when I was on a field trip in town while I was in Kindergarten, and I didn't go to the window when they said it was snowing, so I never saw it. It melted immediately. It ices over occasionally (meaning once every few years), but snow is probably once every 10-20 years.



So, I was thoroughly excited when I awoke at 8 on a Saturday morning to my cellphone ringing to the joyous news that it was SNOWING!!! :o) I built a snowman about 6 inches tall from the snow that had accumulated on my car. We put Knox's tiny handprint in the pile of snow on a lid outside, and he cried. Apparently he doesn't care for the snow. I, along with many other people I know (judging from the enormous influx of snow pictures on facebook over the weekend), took lots of pictures of the snow. I even have a video of my dad throwing a snowball.








Here's a shot of Wesley I'm working on. I like the lighting. We're well into the CD process, and I think it's going well. We've been working on the actual recording lately, and soon we will be working on design and duplication phase. We are excited about seeing it release!

No comments: