hello again.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh man.

Tonight my Mother-in-law grilled steak and sausage, and cooked lobster, baked beans, and sweet potatoes. YUM. Tomorrow night we are eating chicken verde enchiladas. We strayed a tiny bit from the food schedule.

Tonight at my in-law's house we started talking at dinner about fuel costs among other things. I believe I may ask some of my dear friends and neighbors (who just Happen to be one in the same...minus an absent Merisha only for a short while) if they want to carpool to the grocery store. I may even try to round up a group to go once a month(ish) to Sam's. I figure we can split the fuel costs and save some moolah. I am excited that a produce store is about to move just yards from my house very soon. I shall be able to walk there this spring (Lord willing). I do want to grow my own garden, though, too. I am going to try to help plant my in-law's garden to get some experience so that I will have an Incling of an idea as to what I would be doing. I almost just spelled doing "dooing." Wow. Long day.

No comments: