hello again.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

24

Today Wesley is Twenty-Four. We are planning on going to dinner to one of our great little local restaurants and then going to see Black Knight. We have been looking forward to seeing it for a while, but whenever the opportunity presented itself, we weren't able to go for one reason or another. So tonight is the perfect chance to see the movie, I think. Wesley and I are going to High Cotton, a wonderful gourmet cooking class here in town Friday night for both of our birthdays. I am very excited about the class. We went to one about a year ago and it was so much fun. Each class has a different food theme, and last time it was grilled seafood. This time I'm not sure what it is, but I know I will love it. We learn and participate in making a 4 or so course meal and then everyone sits down and eats it afterwards!

No comments: