hello again.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just got through labeling all my posts that i thought could use labels (all but i think two), and it took a while! I didn't realize it would take such a long time. But, it included reviewing each post to see what labels needed to be applied. So, maybe it won't be such an ordeal if I do it as I post. The work day is almost over, and I am thrilled. Tonight I plan on cooking the grilled chicken that we were going to eat last night. (We went for sushi with my Mother-in-law, instead.) Well, I have been contemplating cooking jambalaya instead. I think it just makes a big batch, and there's not much sense in making a big batch for just two people; we were originally going to wait until we could have company over. But, the chicken, sausage, and shrimp sound really good right now. Sooooo, I may have just talked myself out of grilled chicken. :o) Although.....now I remember that we are planning on going to church tonight, and that is at 5, I believe, so, I guess we'll have to see what'll be ready in time to eat before that. :o)
The rain finally let up. Its been clear for the past two days, and I'm thankful, but I have to say that I enjoy the rain. It's bittersweet for us, b/c Wesley usually gets to stay home (with me!) on days that it rains, but also, they are not paid days. Still, I enjoy taking advantage of the quality-time opportunities while they present themselves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you used the alfredo recipe! I think Robin either used it this week, as well, or is going to use it soon. I made it earlier this week too. We apparently are all a lot alike.

I will get the fococcia recipe up whenever I get the internet connected at my house again.

I want your wheat pizza dough recipe!