hello again.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sooo...Gustav...

So, we're riding it out here in good 'ole southern Mississippi. Winds are blowing pretty good, and rain is pretty regular, but I don't think the worst of it has hit us yet. There's a little tree down outside of my Dad's house, and thankfully it landed on part of a powerline of some sort, or else it would have clobbered our car. However, I am still hoping it doesn't do any scratches. And, while we still have the internet & electricity, I have decided to watch a movie and catch up on blogging. Here are some pictures that I have been needing to post.
Go Tigers!
blueberry "nuffin" faceKnox singing into his drumsticks
Wesley singing into Knox's drumsticks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of the new pics! Hope nothing bad happened after you guys got the worst part of the weather yesterday!