hello again.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh man, i have been so tired this week. i guess its about time, seeing as how the baby could come anyday now. all i have wanted to do is lay around and watch the shield. and eat every-so-often is an understood.
wesley is at a meeting tonight with the session regarding his soon-to-be position at the church leading music. i hope it goes well. i think he was a bit nervous about it. it'll be nice to have somet hings nailed down.
i think i'm in nesting mode. i have felt particularly finicky about things being in a certain order. though, this morning i slept in until the last possible moment, so i didn't make the bed. i am still going to work, but i don't think i have to. i think i will make this my last week to go into work. i am working from home in the afternoons.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting! so close to baby time :) except we all know he isn't coming until Thanksgiving because I said so.

Jolyne said...

Oh....brings back memories. I remember the day I had Hannah. I was sooooo tired. I can't even explain how tired I was. I was teaching AWANAS and it was on a Wednesday. I had to call Mary Gwen and tell her I was too tired to come. I layed down to take a nap on the couch. When I woke up, Daniel (who had just turned 2 years old) was standing by the couch looking at me. I leaned over to pick him up and WHOOOSH!!!!! There went my water. The rest is history!!!

kierstin said...

so does this (wesley's meeting) mean you guys are staying in Natchez??

keep us posted on the baby!

Ashley said...

I'm so ready to meet the new little man!