hello again.

Friday, March 20, 2009

i cannot believe that it is after 2 a.m.  my internal clock is officially completely turned all around.  its like i have jet-lag or something, but instead of it coming from a change in time zones, its really from me watching tv at night.  boo...  i stay up ENTIRELY too late, and then sleep til about 9 something (unless the boys are starting to get rowdy), and am still groggy when i get up.  tomorrow i have a full day ahead of me, from laundry to delivering some dishes to my mother-in-law for my sister-in-law's wedding, to finishing some work projects for the office.  not to mention my recent obsession with The Office.  i'm so glad that jim and pam got together finally!!!  i'm such a dork.  

1 comment:

brookejones said...

girl, that's old news. they've been together!